- Chicken wing: 800g
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 0.5 tbsp
- Chili sauce: 2 tbsp
- Wine: 1.5 tbsp
- Crispy fry flour: 0.5 bowl
- Step 1: Wash chicken wings, cut into pieces and then marinate with 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp chili sauce and 1.5 tbsp wine for 1 hour.
- Step 2: Mix chicken wings with 1/2 cup of crispy fry flour and 1/2 cup of water.
- Step 3: Fry chicken wings by cooking oil.
- Step 4: Place on a plate and enjoy. So easy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.