- Egg: 4
- Cooking oil: 40 ml
- Sugar-free milk: 40 ml
- Sugar: 80 g
- Wheat flour: 50 g
- Corn starch: 45 g
- Green tea powder: 5 g
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Cream cheese: 300 g
- Powdered sugar: 90 g
- Mint syrup: 20 ml
- Whipping cream: 450 ml
- Green tea powder: 50 g
- Step 1: Add 4 egg yolks with 40 ml cooking oil, 40ml sugar-free milk, 20g sugar in a bowl, then use a sieve and put 50g wheat flour, 45g corn starch, 5g green tea powder through the sieve into the bowl, mix.
- Step 2: Use another bowl, add 1/4 tsp salt, 60g sugar, egg white then use electric mixer to mix until smooth and soft.
- Step 3: Mix two mixtures then put into the mold, bake at 150°C for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Step 4: Use electric mixer to mix 300g cream cheese, 90g powdered sugar and 20ml mint syrup.
- Step 5: Continue to use electric mixer and beat 450ml whipping cream until smooth and mix with cream cheese and mint.
- Step 6: Cut the baked cake into 3 layers. On each layer, sprinkle a little mint syrup and spread the cheese over the surface and around the cake. Cover the top layer by the green tea powder.
- Step 7: Cut into pieces and enjoy with your family!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.