With sweet, sour and spicy taste, this Fried Pork with Water Spinach is the favorite dish of many people. Let's make it with Feedy now!
- Pork shoulder: 300g
- MSG: 1/4 tbsp
- Seasoning powder: 1/3 tbsp
- Pepper: 14/ tbsp
- Shredded water spinach: 400g
- Fish sauce: 40ml
- Sugar: 40g
- Lemon juice: 45ml
- Garlic: 10g
- Chili: 10g
- Basil: 15g
- Coriander: 15g
- Step 1: Marinate pork shoulder with MSG, seasoning powder, pepper for 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Fry pork shoulder with cooking oil.
- Step 3: Mix the fried pork shoulder with shredded water spinach, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, garlic and chili.
- Step 4: Add coriander, basil and mix.
Place on a plate and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.