- Wheat flour: 100g
- Sugar: 35g
- Egg: 2
- Sugar -free fresh milk: 200ml
- Pandan extract: 100 ml
- Pandan essential oil: 1 tsp
- Whipping cream: 150ml
- Durian: 100g
- Step 1: Mix wheat flour with 20g sugar, eggs, sugar-free fresh milk, pandan extract, pandan essential oil then pour through a sieve and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Heat the pan, pour a thin layer of the mixture in step 1.
- Step 3: Beat whipping cream and 15g sugar until smooth.
- Step 3: Spread the wrappers, in turn put cream and durian in the middle and then wrap, refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes. Wish you success and enjoy it!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.