- Strawberry: 500g
- Coconut water: 2 tbsp
- Yogurt: 8 tbsp
- Watermelon: 3 tbsp
- Black grape: 7
- Mango: 2 pieces
- Coconut water: 1 cup
- Step 1: Blend strawberries with coconut water in the blender and pour into a cup.
- Step 2: Add 3 tbsp yogurt and top up with a layer of strawberry juice.
- Step 3: Put stick into the cup and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Step 4: Add 2 tbsp yogurt to a cup, add sliced strawberry and then 3 tbsp yogurt. Add a slice of kiwi then put a stick into the cup, freeze.
- Step 5: Add watermelon, black grapes, mango in a cup and then filled with coconut water. Put stick and freeze.
- Step 6: After 5-6 hours, take ice cream and enjoy.
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.