- Cooked rice: 500 g
- Shrimp: 100 g - Minced garlic: 20 g
- Carrot: 30 g
- Onion: 20 g
- Seasoning powder: 1/2 tbsp
- MSG: 1/4 tbsp
- Pepper: 1/4 tbsp
- Char siu sauce: 3 tbsp
- Green onion: 5 g
- Step 1: Stir-fry garlic, add carrots, onion, shrimp, seasoning powder, MSG, pepper and char siu sauce, stir.
- Step 2: Add cooked rice, fry. Then add green onion, mix and turn off the stove.
- Step 3: Put on a plate or in a bowl and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.