Children are very active and they always try to find all ways to have fun. However, parents should payattention to their children because they are very easy to get stuck inside things around them.
The unexpected incident happened in Jinhua City in eastern Zhejiang Province in China, a naughty boy was found when he got stuck inside a hole of a massage couch.
The video shows that firefighters trying to rescue the boy by using an electric saw to cut the massage couch.
Luckily, they boy rescued without any injuries. The firefighters were successful to help the little boy. Perhaps the boy will never try his mischievous actions again.
The similar incident happened in Arizona to a little boy - he got stuck in toilet seat.
A little boy ended up learning a very important lesson when he got his head stuck in his toilet seat.
The youngster, from Mesa, Arizona, was in tears as he struggled in vain to get the seat past his ears.
His father decide to record the little boy's ordeal as both a reminder to the toddler of what not to do, and also to share it with the world.
'What did you do?' his concerned dad asks.
'I'm stuck!' the little boy replies as tears flow down his cheeks.
'What happened?' the father continues to ask.
'I'm stuck in the toilet seat!' the toddler blubs.
In the background, other children can be heard sniggering at their brother's predicament.
Children are very active and they always try to find all ways to have fun.
The unexpected incident happened in Jinhua City in eastern Zhejiang Province in China.
Therefore, please pay attention to all actions of your children to avoid unexpected incidents.
Source video: Newsflare
Source: Daily Mail
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.