- Ripe banana: 4
- Condensed milk: 25 g
- Sticky rice powder: 150 g
- Mozzarella cheese: 250 g
- White sesame: 100 g
- Step 1: Peel bananas, cut into small pieces and then crushed.
- Step 2: Add condensed milk and sticky rice powder to banana and mix. Then knead the dough carefully.
- Step 3: Cut mozzarella cheese into small cubes. Take a piece of dough, roll into ball then slightly flatten, put a cube of cheese in the middle. Then roll again so that the dough completely cover the cheese cube.
- Step 4: Roll over the sesame seeds.
- Step 5: Deep fry the cake until golden and then enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.